Eggoz - Head - Marketing (8-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Define short/medium and long-term Marketing/branding strategies to support Eggoz's overall strategy and objectives. Take ownership of revenue and category growth as the company expands into new markets and penetrates further in existing markets.
- Oversee the planning, development and execution of the Company's growth hacking, Marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Drive the brand identity via consumer research, nurturing communication touch points (PoS, Hypermarkets, retail outlets, online market places etc).
- Design and coordinate brand communication, promotional campaigns, PR and other Marketing efforts across channels (digital as well as offline)
- Develop thorough understanding of consumer metrices, market drivers & identifying their wants/needs and triggers to purchase.
- Study competitive landscape insights, conduct Marketing analysis throughout the product life cycle, support the achievement of sales results, do an analysis of the project results, and drive the continuous solutioning of the Marketing strategy.
- Content Marketing, product positioning & messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding.
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands.
- Run the Marketing function and team in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness
- Manage the brand budget and annual planning process for Marketing and revenue (complete ownership)
- Interact & engage with Creative, Digital media & PR agencies.
- Entrepreneurial with ability to deal with ambiguity and should have growth hacking mindset.
- Sound understanding of P&L drivers and demonstrate high levels of ownership
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing from reputed institution.
- Must have experience in managing Brand evolution, growth and digital across B2C platforms
- Should also have had 1 / 2 years of sales experience, preferably in an FMCG industry
- Sound experience of having worked on creating & executing brand campaigns at significant scale.
- Excellent skills and ability to manage brand creation and scale-up, performance Marketing and trade Marketing.
- Strong background in running digital as well as offline campaigns and customer engagement
- A leader with both creative and strong analytical capabilities.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Collaborative and highly resourceful
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.