Assistant Manager at EFarm Exchange pvt. Ltd.
Views:137 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
eFarm Exchange - Zonal Head - Sourcing - Fruits & Vegetables/Staples Segment (7-15 yrs)
E farm Exchange was conceptualized in 2017 and started operations in 2019.
E Farm exchange envisions becoming largest B2B Agriculture marketplace in India. A pioneer in the tech driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits, Staples, Agriculture Inputs and other Agriculture items required by farmers. Over the last 3 years, our India centric technology and solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables, Staples move from farms to consumers plate Today, we source fruits and vegetables, Staples from farmers across 10+ Indian states through 150 franchisee and deliver to 80 Channel partners in various cities.
The objective of E farm exchange is to completely disrupt every aspect of the Agricultural economy such as the crop supply chain, farm inputs and farm land sale and leases.
With an extremely encouraging market response and the government disruptive reforms in the farm sector, E farm exchange is the potential Amazon of the agriculture Industry.
State Head is responsible for the proper functioning of the State and P & L of the state.
- Should have good experience in Sourcing & Procurement.
- Identifying, negotiating and developing a dedicated supplier/vendor source for achieving cost-effective purchases of raw materials and reduction in delivery time.
- Managing overall procurement of Fruits and Vegetables after budgeting and planning funds for procurement ensuring optimum utilization & maximum cost savings.
- Assessment of the performance of the vendors based on various criterions such as percentage for rejections, quality improvement rate, timely delivery, credit terms etc.
- P & L Incharge of the state.
- Developing & frame a seasonal calendar of fruits and vegetables on state level.
- Monitoring top SKUs performance in terms of sales and profitability of the F&V/Staples category.
- Planning F&V/Staples sourcing & supply chain activities.
- Achievement of sales KPI's.
- Developing and executing new business.
- Responsible for servicing the clients.
- Achievement of targets for all the functions.
- Team building and creating cross-functional synergies.
- Building relation with existing Channel partners / Franchise partner.
- Creating new Channel partners/ Franchise partners.
Qualification / Experience :-
- Should be a Graduate with 8+ years of experience in Fruits & Vegetables/Staples Business.
- Inherently innovative, creative and have a knack of finding new ways to improve productivity
- Build a high Performing team
- Good track record of leading successful teams.
- Ensure that team should follow rules and process.
- Timely submission of reports.
- Clearly demonstrated leadership abilities
- People management skills.
- Team Engagement skills.
- Responsible for demand, fulfillment (procurement) and sale generation.
- Integration with other Zones for sales and procurement.
- Responsible for positive margins.
- Coordination between sourcing team and Marketing team.
- Daily tracking and MIS circulation among his/her team.
- Excellent knowledge about online B2B (Fruits & Vegetables/Staples).
It is must that people joining us should have the following Qualities.
- Extremely high on energy and Passion.
- High sense of responsibility and equally high sense of accountability.
- Very good negotiation skills.
- People who give solutions and not ask for them.
- Leaders only, no matter at what level you join.
- Those who want to participate in Nation building.