Co-founder & CEO at EdYoda
Views:502 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
EdYoda - Senior Marketing Manager (2-6 yrs)
Senior Marketing Manager
EdTech startup #hiring for Marketing Specialist role. You'll be working with the marketing team to help achieve the business goals. More specifically, you'll get to:
1. Develop, implement, and track marketing initiatives including performance marketing, email, social media, and all digital campaigns.
2. Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing activities.
3. Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
4. Develop and create marketing materials. Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
5. Work with agency partners to execute marketing programs.
You'll be responsible for the below KPIs :
1. Lead generation
2. cost per lead
3. conversion rate
Experience: Min 2+ years; prior experience with Edtech or consumer internet company in lead gen and performance marketing are preferable. High agency and a "figuring it out" attitude are critical to succeed in the organization.
Key skills required - Problem-solving and figuring things out
1. Excellent analytical skills
2. Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
3. Use data to identify trends and consumer behaviors that could affect the design of a campaign
Key individual attributes - a growth mindset, hustle & hunger
Compensation - Better than industry standards
We're a small team and you may be spearheading key responsibilities. Also, a small team means there will be a tonne of opportunities to learn and grow. You'll have enough freedom to try, fail and learn.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.