HR Manager at Eduvisors
Views:680155 Applications:25884 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3821
Eduvisors - Analyst/Associate Consultant (0-5 yrs)
Eduvisors is India?s leading sector-focused consulting firm in Education. A part of Barry & Stone (B&S), a global network of independent consulting firms with 12 offices in 8 countries, Eduvisors is a pioneer amongst consulting firms in India with sole focus on the Education sector.
Responsibilities include being a part of consulting assignments in any of the following areas:
- Feasibility studies, location, business and financial planning
- Regulatory approvals, compliances and governance
- Infrastructure planning, architecture design and project management of school construction
- Staff hiring, continuous professional development, assessments and appraisal
- Curriculum design and implementation
- Technology in learning and administration
- Internal audits, develop and implement policies and procedures
- Marketing & communications, admissions process management
- Material procurement
- India entry strategy & implementation: Market studies, business planning, legal structuring, transfer pricing, M&A, regulatory approvals, franchise development, ongoing relationship management as a representative office in India.
- AuditED: HigherED institution and K-12 audits, benchmarking, Board affiliations, accreditation support, training & implementation
- CSR consulting: Strategy & planning, sustainability research, audits & assessment, program evaluations, impact assessments, communications & reporting, training & capacity building in CSR functions, program management
- Transaction advisory: Deal origination, support, business & commercial due diligences, transaction management (buy & sell side)
- Turnkey projects: "Plan, Develop & Launch" EduCities, Universities, HigherEd Institutions and K-12 schools
- Management Services - Long term (min. 15 yrs) management contracts for K-12 schools
- Govt. and public sector consulting
- Digital campus: Implementation and project management of enterprise systems in HigherED.
Other aspects of consulting:
- Client management during the lifecycle of the project;
- Ownership of Knowledge Leadership driven marketing campaigns, including monthly newsletters and Monographs (White Papers);
- Graduate (UG/PG) from a leading (Tier 1) college with 0-5 years of prior work-experience; Undergraduates are welcome to apply.
- Ability to adjust in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment is essential. Entrepreneurial instincts to deliver client results is considered a base-minimum (hygiene). This opening is for a new office in Gurgaon. Please be aware that it will have only 4-5 consultants and therefore a start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with CXO level contacts;
- Comfortable in working and getting the work done independently;
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with a positive attitude is non-negotiable; and
- Strong intent to build a career in Management or Business Consulting;
Consultants at Eduvisors are promoted based on their ability to demonstrate high quality of delivery on the following aspects:
- Development of strategic frameworks and financial models
- Design and implement qualitative and quantitative research
- Analyze raw academic, financial, and operational data
- Thought leadership on Education sector
- Preparation of reports and presentation materials
- Demonstrated leadership
- Listening effectively and act appropriately on guidance
- Ownership of quality control and specific project tasks
- Development of ideas and alternative approaches
- Manage project work and communicate with experts and clients
Career path at Eduvisors follows the levels below:
- Associate Consultant
- Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager
- Senior Manager/Engagement Manager
- Associate Director
Candidates who have applied earlier are encouraged to resend their CVs.