Research Analyst at EduShine
Views:3517 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
EduShine - Manager - Marketing (5-8 yrs)
The institution is a young Australian university, consistently ranked among top 300 universities of the world. It is ranked among top 50 global universities below 50 years of age. Just to put it into perspective, it is ranked better than any of the Indian universities.
Principal Accountabilities :
1.Meet allocated targets and key responsibilities assigned
2.Achieve an overall growth of at least good percentage in terms of actual enrollment.
3.Build relationship and manage the in-country Agent Network/Channel Partner.
4.Ensure that each of the agent/channel partner (including each branch office respectively) is trained and updated on institution and its courses to maximize enrollments
5.Counsel prospective students extensively on academic requirements
6.Plan and ensure Participation and Representation at the Agent Road shows and in house activities
7.Ensure that each and every lead and / or application received by the office is processed as per guidelines and that the entire loop is completed - follow approved flowchart
8.Develop new agents/channel partner to enable them to deliver at least xxx enrollments in a year
9.Provide market feedback and updates on a regular basis
10.Support the team including admissions, counseling and data entry.
SELECTION CRITERIA - ESSENTIAL
Training/Qualifications (or equivalent experience):
A post graduate degree in Management and / or a combination of relevant experience. Knowledge of the Indian education industry will be an advantage.
- A strong customer focused attitude including enthusiasm, tact and a desire to achieve a positive outcome, and the ability to communicate with a culturally diverse range of clients
- Sound administrative and organizational skills with strong IT skills including a sound knowledge of web based tools and the Microsoft Office package
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including empathy and clarity of expression in both written and oral form
- Ability to develop, plan and facilitate group sessions
- Effective research skills.
- Capacity to work to tight timelines and demonstrated strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop collaborative work teams.
Salary Offered : 8 - 10 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.