Research Analyst at EduShine
Views:2048 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
EduShine - GM - Analytics Operations (3-10 yrs)
This is one of India's leading technology enabled education companies. They offer high quality, impact ful and industry relevant learning programs to working professionals through convenient technology-enabled blended and online modes, enabling them to develop new competencies and achieve career growth without disrupting their career. Apart from providing India's #1 rated Analytics course (our Post-Grad Program in Business Analytics), they also offer a Big Data Analytics program and a rapidly growing Exec MBA, in addition to specialized courses such as our Financial Risk Analytics program.
The team are alumni of leading institutions like Stanford, Berkeley, MIT, Kellogg, IIT Bombay, IIT Madras, Duke, MDI, IIM and have previously worked in companies such as Tiger Global, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Boston Consulting Group, Zipdial, SAP, Stratify, etc.
This role requires a unique blend of talent, leadership and attention to detail. We are looking at someone who is comfortable being both creative and analytical. You need to have an entrepreneurial mindset and an urgency to execute ideas. If you are passionate about education and having trans formative impact then this is the job for you!
"WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES, WHO HAVE DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF R, PYTHON, HADOOP."
Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to):
- Own delivery of a multi-million dollar product that is slated to double in a year
- Generate ideas that transform lives and have a lasting impact on learners
- Create world class learning experiences and build relationships with industry experts
- Deliver learning outcomes, which enable our customers to make data driven decisions
- Maintain operational excellence and lead a team of operations managers
- Work closely with senior leadership at Great Learning to execute the company's vision
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA from a top global business school with at least 2 years work experience in a fast paced product or operations heavy role (relevant work experience will do instead of the MBA). A major in statistics, mathematics, computer science or analytics will be a plus.
Competency: (Top 3)
- Must have experience managing a team of high caliber, motivated younger team members
- Must be a quick learner with an analytical bend of mind
- Must possess sound knowledge of contemporary analytical tools and latest industry trends
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.