Research Analyst at EduShine
Views:839 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
EduShine - Deputy General Manager - Admissions (8-10 yrs)
The institution is one of India's leading business schools ranked among the top 10 by Outlook, Business India, and Careers 360 magazines. In 2014, it became the youngest school in India to receive the globally reputed AMBA accreditation, only the 7th in India and 210th in the world.
Job Title : DGM - Admissions
Reporting to : Chief Marketing Officer / Director - Admissions
Location : Chennai
Key Responsibilities :
The role involves managing the overall operations of the admissions team at, Chennai. It includes the following responsibilities:
- Leading the admissions team and ensuring a high performance results driven culture
- Managing the end-to-end admissions process for the prestigious full time MBA programs including shortlisting/filtering of thousands of applications, managing the interview processes across the country and declaration of results
- Managing executive/ part-time MBA admissions from leads to final conversions including inquiry handling, counselling and customer support activities
- Developing content for the website and periodic email communication to applicants
- Leveraging social media for engaging internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating with marketing team to fine tune marketing plans related to admissions and helping execute them
- Planning and execution of offline events such as conferences, seminars or road shows
- Develop MIS / Admissions reports for decision making
Qualifications, Experience and Competency requirements :
- Bachelor's degree from a good school; Masters/ MBA would be an added advantage but not necessary
- Should possess strong analytical skills
Should have good understanding of end to end Digital Marketing processes
- 7+ years of Experience in sales/handling teams/familiarity in developing collaterals/communication content
- Strong inter-personal skills, enthusiasm and positive attitude.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.