Talent Acquisition at Edureka
Views:431 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Edureka - Manager - Enterprise Sales (4-10 yrs)
Opportunity With Edureka For Manager Enterprise Sales
We are looking for a sales manager for our enterprise business. The role would be primarily responsible for driving new business development, customer acquisition, and managing client communications. The role would be managing mid-size and large enterprises accounts for data science and emerging technology training programs. B2B Sales experience is a must. EdTech experience is a plus but not mandatory. (It's a hard-core hunting profile)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Actively pursue new customers/relationships (face to face) in a defined geographic territory and with the main goal to increase sales opportunities through strategic planning & cold calling.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Develop long-term relationships with clients and design account plans for new relationships
- Possess a full understanding of client's specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Effectively prospect, develop, and close enterprise sales opportunities within a set of top strategic accounts
- Handling tough negotiations/closing deals
- Increase sales to new customer base.
- Build a strong pipeline and processes so that business growth is sustainable.
Desired Candidate :
- Having 5 years of B2B sales experience in a Hunters role.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Good negotiation skills and networking skills
Location: Bangalore (Work from Office)