Senior Manager - HR at EduPristine - Adtalem Global Education
Views:5193 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
EduPristine - Product Head - Accounting & Finance Course Vertical (5-10 yrs)
EduPristine is hiring for product head for our Accounting and Financial course verticals!!!
About the Company:
EduPristine is a member of Adtalem Global Education (NYSE:ATGE), a leading global education provider headquartered in the United States. Adtalem is a $1.2 billion company that has about institutions and companies with more than 12,000 employees spread across 145 locations. Adtalem takes pride in training 142,000 degree-seeking students all over the world. The organization's purpose is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success and make inspiring contributions to our global community. EduPristine is one of India's leading training providers in Analytics, Accounting, Finance, Healthcare, and Marketing. Founded in 2008, EduPristine has a strong online platform and network of classrooms across India and caters to self-paced learning and online learning, in addition to classroom learning.
- The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience in product development which is mandatory
- Should be a MBA in Finance from Tier 1/Tier 2 MBA institute
- The product is our accounting and financial certification training program where some of the courses are international certifications and some are skill based courses which are developed inhouse at EduPristine
- Some product/category management experience is essential
- Experience in Education industry will be a added advantage
- Analysing the market trend with respect to the product. Innovating and developing the product so that it suits the requirements of the customer and taking complete ownership of the product
- Motivate and guide the sales team to drive the business and do the right selling and pitching
- Being the subject matter expert training the sales team on product changes and updates
- Take complete ownership of the category assigned and plan to drive and accelerate revenue for the same
- EduPristine is a highly meritocratic and results-driven culture. The ideal candidate will feel at home being measured by his/her performance and impact.
Compensation : 18-25 lakhs p.a.
Location : Mumbai
Reporting to : CEO
Working days: 5 days
Take a Sneak Peak about us:
If the opportunity sound interesting and challenging to you, please apply or feel free to contact at +91 8879686318