Assistant Manager HR at EduPristine
Views:2054 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
EduPristine - Assistant Manager/Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA/CS (1-3 yrs)
Job Opportunity for CA professionals into Financial Planning Analysis..
Please find the job description below :
- At least 1 -3 years relevant experience working into financial planning / budgeting function
- Strong on financial analysis and presentation skills
Key Skills :
- Preparing Dashboards, MIS, PPT skills, advanced Excel, Financial Analysis, Profitability Analysis, AOP, Financial Planning, Cash Flows, Budgeting.
- Capability to manage cross-functional projects aimed to improve the financial performance of the organization
Educational Qualification : CA /CS
Compensation : Upto 6- 7 lakhs per annum (Excluding Variable)
- Candidate staying in WR/Metro line can only apply
- 5 Days working
- Flexible Working Hours
Website : www.edupristine.com
About EduPristine :
EduPristine is a member of Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE), a global education provider headquartered in the United States. Adtalem is a $1.2 billion (INR 7560 crores) company that has eight institutions and companies with more than 16,000 employees spread across 145 locations. Adtalem takes pride in training 142,000 degree-seeking students all over the world. The organization's purpose is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success and make inspiring contributions to our global community. EduPristine is one of India's leading training providers in Analytics, Accounting, Finance, Healthcare, and Marketing. Founded in 2008, EduPristine has a strong online platform and network of classrooms across India and caters to self-paced learning and online learning, in addition to classroom learning.