Head - Human Resources at Eduncle India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:96 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Eduncle - Vice President - Digital Marketing - SaaS Product Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Job Overview :
We are looking Head - Marketing for a B2B SaaS tech-product organization who can plan, develop, implement, and manage the overall digital marketing strategy. In addition, who will be responsible for managing, guiding, and training digital marketers and other marketing positions in the team.
What is the Job like?
- Develop and drive Organizations marketing and communications plan to increase brand awareness and engagement, and lead generation goals. Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Collaborate with the digital team for developing effective digital campaigns for the purpose of lead generation and product awareness.
- Continuously assess the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns and report back to the business on required changes.
- Oversee market research and competitor analysis, staying current on industry shifts, best practices, and trends.
- Measure what works, what does not work, and drive business decisions based on data.
- Should be VERY GOOD at Ad-words, Re-marketing & Facebook Ads for optimized ad campaigns.
Who should apply for this role :
- B.Tech.(IT/CS) or MBA Marketing with tier 1 Institutions.
- Prior experience working for B2B SaaS or Tech-Product is a must.
- At least 7-10 years of experience managing large scale digital marketing campaigns, preferably at a fast growing start up organization.
- Should have worked on developing marketing communication collateral such as brochures, pitch decks, emailers, direct mailers etc.
- Should have a fair understanding of online marketing and content marketing.
- Should have experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Should be well-versed with strong analytical skills and data- driven thinking.
What skills do we look for?
- Should be able to Understand on content planning and creation process.
- Strategic leader in media tools, analytics, content etc.
- Should have worked with an overall marketing budget minimum of 5-10 crores for the organization.
- Must be able to create and analyse data & statistics from different channels for their effectiveness and for improving marketing strategies.
- Should be able to convert stats into useful insights.
- Should have strong knowledge of social media and online promotion strategies.
- Should be able to optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Should have Up- to- date knowledge with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurements.
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running PPC (Pay Per Click).