Founder at Edulitic software services
Views:441 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Edulitics Software - Co-Founder - Technology (15-20 yrs)
Co - Founder- Technology
Who are we?
Edulitics is a 2022 SaaS (bootstrap) startup designed for B2B2C customers in the international education sector.
Our idea is to focus on solutions that aim to serve as a thoughtful, calculative & informed decision model for our customers - B2B - Education Agencies, Service providers, Universities, and B2C Aspiring students looking for international education abroad globally.
Our Focus & Interest:
- Edulitics was started with thought of challenges we witnessed & researched prevailing in the most emerging industry of international education model.
- We aim to develop a B2B2C platform SaaS platform that can seamlessly connect customers through a single window streamlining the entire process.
We simply do not wish to vanish in the next 10 yrs. as a startup however we plan to move steadily and achieve YOY business growth by introducing our platform ( in different phases ) to customers who can achieve their objectives through using our service platform in the ED tech space.
About Founder (Myself):
Talent Acquisition professional with 18 yrs. of expertise in recruiting for well-known corporate brands and now entrepreneurial ventures - consulting venture (ALLY EXECUTIVE HR) - A executive search firm from past 09yrs. (Technology, Enabling roles & CXO). As a Founder, I am responsible for managing the entire concept of Edulitics .
What is it we are looking ahead?
- I am keen to associate with a tenured technology head as a co-founder with complete hands-on experience in building SaaS products from scratch.
- Willing to be part of an organization currently at a nascent stage of Ideation and to entire Product development and further enhancement
- Willing to look at alternatives to pump the startup business to the next level.
- Not only envisage founders' vision in developing a logical and scalable based product but work as team builder/pillar to achieve the vision of the organization.
- Open for the equity-based model to start than a full-time salary
- Develop a product that helps customers use the data-driven approach in their decision-making process.
- Willing to dirty their hands from designing / development and product execution
- Presenting the product from tech specs to investors for fundraising.
- Continuously work on user feedback in improvising the user experience and delivering as per the market expectations
- Open to studying market/ competition w.r.t the product enhancements (from tech specs and user expectations)
- Continuously innovate and eventually grow the team to the next capacity with a complete road map
- Preferred people from - Aggregator Model / Ed Tech platform/ SaaS online platform in B2B2C space
Primary Immediate Focus ( 2yrs-3yrs) :
- Design and develop our core product
- Rapidly iterate and test first-version prototypes by collecting client feedback
- Make architecture decisions to ensure a strong, stable, and scalable product
- Building out our tech stack and engineering hiring plan
- Take part in investor pitch in presenting the tech specs
- Partner with the founder to define product vision and strategy
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Partner with the founder to define, prioritize and realize the product roadmap
Going forward :
- Build a team of software engineering
- Work with the engineering team to increase their expertise and understanding of best development practices
- Get involved in fixing the code and actual technical problems
- Work with a cross-functional team to upgrade & scale the product as per user feedback.
- Managing in-house engineering team, contracted development partners, and heading the integrations of partner APIs to our platform
- Driving performance, efficiency, and effectiveness of engineering and product development team
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage
- Aligning and providing feedback on the product roadmap, work closely with the product to decide on prioritization, resource allocation, and timelines
- Leading all aspects of the development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, strategic planning, design/architecture, execution, deployment, and maintenance
- Building quality assurance and data protection processes, ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely
- Developing a strategy and framework for allocating resources effectively in line with vision, in a way that motivates and inspires team members
- Setting goals that help meet the organization's needs, set a high standard for success, and draw on the strength of team managers
- Building a technology leadership team that can expertly manage their own teams, develop a strong and focused culture, and be responsive to the organization's needs
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- You've managed, mentored, and inspired a small team of engineers providing architectural guidance, code reviews, etc.
Requirements / Ideal fit :
- Experience working in an early-stage successful tech start-up
- Willing to associate with a bootstrap startup (ONE PERSON) and grow the organization to the next level.
- A strong product sense and can build engaging tech for customers
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to share/collaborate with peers
- Significant experience in software architecture and personally building digital products from early-stage through to scaling and maturity.
- Deep knowledge of full-stack modern development practices (ex: DevOps, APIs)
- Experience in project management to ensure timely deliverables
- 15+ years' experience leading and being successful in the tech industry (AGGREGATOR MODEL/ SaaS model)
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills, including a track record of coaching and mentorship
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present a technology vision confidently in a way that motivates others both internally and externally
I am reachable on +91 9654383898- Pls reach me incase you fit to above spec and wish to be a part of possible potential growing business .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.