Co-founder at Eduisfun
Views:13178 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Eduisfun - Game Campaign Manager (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for an Game Campaign Manager for education gaming company based out of Mumbai (www.eduisfun.com)
Experience : More than 2 year
- The Campaign Manager ensures that all matters related to running effective and successful campaigns are taken care of in a timely manner.
- He/she works closely with game teams, Marketing, external advertising partners and internal Ad Ops to deliver the campaigns. Campaign Manager runs campaigns with both internal and external tools and ensures that the campaigns are executed by other parties.
- She/he reports and analyses the campaigns and provides optimization suggestions based on key learnings.
What you'll take under your wings :
- Working closely with our game teams from the early stages of production to help design and iterate on their monetization strategies and game features.
- Identifying and developing players- key motivation levers and purchase drivers
- Proposing a balanced range of virtual goods and currencies that satisfies players- needs
- Helping balance the game to create a fulfilling user experience through emotional progression
- Defining in-game marketing strategies, events and promotions that drive monetization
- Coordinate, implement, analyze and optimize different user acquisition, CRM and cross promotion campaigns
- Work closely with external UA partners as well as internal Ad Ops to ensure that they have the needed assets, copy texts, tracking links & other matters to execute the campaigns
- Compose meaningful reports and post-campaign analysis for internal & external use and share improvement ideas with CRM & UA Managers
- Maintain the creative asset storage and work closely with the internal and external creative teams
- Proactively solve problems in the campaigns delivery and reporting
- Establish and build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
We'd love you to have these feathers in your cap :
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar role - Comprehensive experience with implementing digital marketing campaigns, measuring the results and optimizing the campaigns
- Min. Bachelor's degree
- Superior time management with insane attention to detail and accuracy
- Extremely strong project management skills with proven ability to meet aggressive deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in ad tracking (e.g. Ad-X, HasOffers, AdForm, DoubleClick), Facebook/Twitter advertiser tools, PMD self-service tools (e.g. Nanigans), and other self-service media buying and/or ad serving platform
- Proficient with MS Excel advanced functions
- Interest in games and games industry
- Fluent written and spoken English
Who we're looking for :
You are great at analyzing gamer- behaviour and you have an excellent understanding of the free-to-play business model, gaming metrics and design mechanics.
You've worked for several years on free-to-play titles, ideally with significant experience in mobile games. You're able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and are comfortable working without much supervision. (We'd rather you ask for forgiveness than permission!) You have a good sense of humor and can roll with the punches; you understand how to react when things change quickly and frequently.
We offer you a great opportunity to take part in the development of an international and inspiring workplace in our dynamic and experienced User Acquisition and Network Engagement Team and an amazing challenge to ensure that EduisFun will be reaching to the stars and beyond also in the future!
Note : Please mention your past experience / portfolio, current CTC, expected CTC and current location in the application.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.