Talent Acquisition Team at Educational Initiatives Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1330 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Educational Initiatives - Senior Zonal Manager - Sales (13-15 yrs)
Key Business Responsibilities
- Revenue accountability for the assigned zone.
- Management of national strategic accounts, involving relationship building with key stakeholders from enterprise, group schools.
- Frequent client visits and extensive travel to key cities in the designated zone.
- Interaction and relationship management with School Principals, Management and Teachers to create and service the demand for EI offerings.
People Management Responsibilities:
- Plan and initiate timely recruitment of all sales team members in the zone ensuring complete people strength.
- Ensure that all new people who join the zone are inducted well, and as per a well-defined system.
- Conduct and lead the communication meeting and ensure that the entire communication flows down appropriately till each Sales team member in the region.
- Set objectives for and coach the Zonal Managers in the team to ensure they meet their business targets.
- Appraise performance of direct reportees periodically against agreed standards of performance.
- Identify areas for improvement, implement training/developmental plans and ensure their implementation.
- 13-15 years of experience in sales. Must have spent 5-8 years in frontline sales. Managerial experience of 7-10 years at various levels.
- B2B direct selling experience with a mix of supervisory and direct sales roles
- Ability to influence and negotiate while maintaining a strong focus on customer service.
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Must have managed remote teams
- Strong data analysis, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- MBA in Sales & Marketing is preferred
- Exposure in the education industry is good to have