Talent Acquisition Team at Educational Initiatives Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4179 Applications:457 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Educational Initiatives - Senior Zonal Manager - Sales (13-15 yrs)
Key Business Responsibilities
- Revenue accountability for the assigned zone.
- Management of national strategic accounts, involving relationship building with key stakeholders from enterprise, group schools.
- Frequent client visits and extensive travel to key cities in the designated zone.
- Interaction and relationship management with School Principals, Management and Teachers to create and service the demand for EI offerings.
People Management Responsibilities:
- Plan and initiate timely recruitment of all sales team members in the zone ensuring complete people strength.
- Ensure that all new people who join the zone are inducted well, and as per a well-defined system.
- Conduct and lead the communication meeting and ensure that the entire communication flows down appropriately till each Sales team member in the region.
- Set objectives for and coach the Zonal Managers in the team to ensure they meet their business targets.
- Appraise performance of direct reportees periodically against agreed standards of performance.
- Identify areas for improvement, implement training/developmental plans and ensure their implementation.
- 13-15 years of experience in sales. Must have spent 5-8 years in frontline sales. Managerial experience of 7-10 years at various levels.
- B2B direct selling experience with a mix of supervisory and direct sales roles
- Ability to influence and negotiate while maintaining a strong focus on customer service.
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Must have managed remote teams
- Strong data analysis, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- MBA in Sales & Marketing is preferred
- Exposure in the education industry is good to have
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.