Talent Acquisition at Educational Initiatives India
Views:2259 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:227
Educational Initiatives - Manager - Planning & Business Analysis (4-6 yrs)
- Assist the CEO of Educational Initiatives (EI) in defining and implementing EI's Organizational Goals and Objectives.
- Play a leading role in the development of the strategic agenda and help drive its execution, coordinate, prepare and create strategic reviews and business plans on a regular basis.
- Ensure proper follow-up of the above initiatives and support the EI's management in drafting strategic documents for review and evaluation
- Assist the CEO in conducting monthly business reviews by synthesizing MIS data with strategic objectives. Analyzing MIS; interpreting business information; research, strategize, and prepare performance reports for the Senior Management review. Identify gaps and drive the execution of course correction steps as part of the CEO's office
- Ensure that all business units are marching in the same direction and towards common goals by facilitating internal communication between senior management and core team members
- Conduct research and present to the CEO on new business ventures, collaboration as well as M&A opportunities
- Directly manage a team of data analysts who work with raw data to quantify business performance, generate insights and identify opportunities for improvement. Work with the relevant stakeholders to define and drive actions based on this
- Provide a bridge for seamless communication between the CEO's office with internal functions, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with Senior stakeholders
- Assist the CEO in preparing agendas, conducting research, organizing and reporting information and prepare reports for various stakeholders
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep abreast of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Prepare confidential reports, correspondences, minutes of meeting and monitoring deadlines / follow-ups
- Document relevant reports for internal and external presentations and handle special projects which fall under CEO's office.
- Track action items and results across various business units, assist and escalate issues as needed to facilitate quick resolution
- Scheduling and attending confidential management and board meetings, preparing agendas and transcribe and distributing minutes of the meetings to the attendees