Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Sannam S4
Views:2420 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Education Research Analyst - Consulting Firm (4-6 yrs)
The Education Research and Partnerships Department
Sannam S4 is home to more than fifty leading educational institutions from around the world including a number of world's top ten. The range of education sector clients we have investigated the Indian market for in the past include a host of leading Higher Education institutions from around the world, a consortium of UK Further Education colleges, VET institutes of Australia, government bodies, etc. The team is actively involved in primary research building reports for internal use and for presentations at leading international fora. These exercises help us remain up-to-date in a demanding and dynamic market such as India. It also helps us prepare for the most demanding research requests from our international customers and discover opportunities for them.
Our research and partnership specific offering includes:
- Be-spoke market research as per customer's need
- One-to-one meetings and consultation for a market overview
- Market and competitor intelligence
- Define partner fit and shortlist prospective partners
- Produce sector specific research papers, trends and projections
This person will be responsible for providing information on the dynamic education and skills landscape of India. The person will stockpile data in a user-friendly format for review by senior staff to facilitate them in making informed decisions. In addition, the person in this role will perform a comparative analysis of cumulative market research projects and regularly report findings to key stakeholders, create presentations and other communication tools to summarize data findings.
The incumbent will be expected to assist the Senior Directors of Education/Senior members of staff in the Research team in planning and managing be-spoke primary or secondary research activities on behalf of various clients that the organization contracts with from time to time.
The incumbent will be required to exercise extreme caution and discretion as s/he may have to handle commercially or otherwise sensitive data as part of outreach exercises. Some clients we serve may be potential competitors with each other.
- Undertake competitive market research focusing on the education landscape in India and abroad.
- Stockpile and update data that can be used by education team members while preparing roadmap documents for education clients.
- Draw upon market research by analyzing data and contribute to strategic recommendations based on the information.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programmes and strategies.
- Effectively interface with key constituents to formulate plans, determine what data/information to gather, and customize research projects to meet their needs.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with co-workers and management.
- Manage multiple projects with multiple stakeholders across the organization, meeting deadlines and objectives.
- Clearly, document and communicate key findings and recommendations.
- Ability to visualize data and present complex data and findings via infographic and MS Office tools.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis tools.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Masters qualification in Business/Economics/Marketing
- Strong analytical skills, along with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple projects concurrently and deliver high-quality results