Education Partnerships Manager - University/College Alliances (5-8 yrs)
We are currently retained by an upcoming education company in India to hire University Alliances/Partnerships Manager for them.
This is a key role and requires someone with the right experience and expertise to help our organisation develop and grow University relations expansion strategies in various cities.
- This role will offer you a great opportunity to build new and manage corporate key accounts(college partnerships) across industries in different cities for our organisation.
What does this role offer:
- A great opportunity to build new and manage corporate key accounts(college partnerships) across industries in different cities for the company to grow their education business.
- Please note prior expertise of selling/alliances with universities/Colleges is a MUST HAVE for this.
- The company is looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset--a sales manager who can prospect, develop, and close enterprise partnerships with universities. You should have extensive experience with sales to universities / higher education institutions.
The role would include:
1. Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales targets.
2. Develop, maintain, and nurture long-term relationships with Colleges/Universities and de sign account plans for new relationships.
3. Develop and maintain relationship with different stakeholders / departments including Admissions, Finance, Academic in colleges / universities.
4. Possess a full understanding of clients- specific decision-making process
To fit in the bill, you must have:
1. 5-7 years of enterprise sales experience (experience selling to higher education / universities is essential)
2. selling enterprise solutions into large / complex accounts and overachieving quarterly and annual sales targets
3. Ability to hold your own in meetings with C-suite representatives from prospective partners and speak as a thought-leader and visionary in the learning space
4. Superior written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, organizational, and operational skills
MBA from a decent B school is preferred.
If you think you fit the bill, please apply with a cover note on your experience in managing Corporate relations, College onboarding, accounts managed, business development and team size handled along with your current CTC.
Please note the best way to get our attention is a good cover letter.