HR Associate at Edique Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1101 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
EdiQue - Manager/Senior Manager - Teacher Training & Assessment (5-10 yrs)
- This role holder would be the key architect for all pre-service, in-service Teacher Training programs and L&D initiatives conducted for teachers in Govt Schools on Pan India Basis
- He/She will be responsible for ensuring that the performance of teachers is above the benchmarks set by the client
- He/She will actively search, creatively design, and implement effective methods to educate, enhance performance and also recognize the performance of all the teachers
The right candidate would have:
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Experience in setting up quality control systems and audit mechanisms
We are looking for candidates who have worked or working in
1. Education Companies
2. Developmental Agencies or Foundations like Agha Khan Foundation, Bill & Melinda Foundation where candidate must be part of Teacher Training division
3. Institutes like SCERT/NCERT, any candidates who may have opted out of these institutes and shifted to Corporate sector
4. Education at any level should be from a reputed institute/college (No Correspondence)
The right candidate would be able to:
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Demonstrate a solutions-focused approach to all tasks
- Demonstrate commitment to own learning and continuous improvement through training and development
- Proactively seeks opportunities to develop the business and the team
- High attention to detail and accuracy