EDINNO - Technology Project Manager/Solution Architect (6-8 yrs)
Title : Technology Project Manager / Solution Architect
Location : Noida
Experience : 6 - 8 Years
Joining : Immediate
EDINNO Is an Emerging Technology Company Delivering Innovative Solutions and Engaging Platforms for Learners and Educators Globally. Leveraging A Deep Technical Acumen and Expertise in Development, Customization & Integration of Complex Enterprise-Level Solutions
Job Summary :
We are looking for an experienced Technology Project Manager / Solution Architect who will be responsible for the creating solution architecture, AWS server management, project scoping, defect triaging, managing risks, maintaining risk register, managing deployment, managing project team, ensure projects are delivered on time. In this role we expect you will perform product implementation, enhancements or integration and ensure overall success of the project
Job Description :
- 6+ years of Industry experience
- Oversees and manages all aspects of the project from initiation through delivery
- Should have sound knowledge of QA lifecycle
- Manage projects throughout entire execution to ensure project success by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Provides both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks, and issues, and makes recommendations on project decisions to Senior Management
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- To create a project plan with details and illustrations to identify the flow of activities needed in order to successfully conclude a project
- Assign, schedule and review the project at regular intervals to analyze its progress in terms of quality guidelines and time constraints
- Identify, track, monitor and communicate project related issues and other variances, scope changes, contingencies that may crop up while implementation of ideas
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in strategic planning, development, implementation and maintenance of systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms
- Must have managed minimum 2 projects end-to-end as a Project Lead/Architect/PM.
- Knowledge of MEAN Stack is a compulsory criterion for candidature to be considered
- Minimum 2 years of experience in AWS and Deployment. AWS Architect Certification preferable.
- Experience in Query Optimization on Mongo DB.
- Must have created solution architecture and design for new projects,
- Experienced in Server Management & Deployment
- Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
- Well Versed with Microsoft Toolset (MS Excel-lookups, formulas, functions, Pivot, PowerPoint, Word).