EDINNO - Senior Business Analyst (4-6 yrs)
Title : Senior Business Analyst
Location : Noida
Experience : 4 - 6 Years
Joining : Immediate
CTC : Not a constraint for right candidate
EDINNO Is an Emerging Technology Company Delivering Innovative Solutions and Engaging Platforms for Learners and Educators Globally. Leveraging A Deep Technical Acumen and Expertise in Development, Customization & Integration of Complex Enterprise-Level Solutions
Job Description :
Basic Requirement :
We are looking for an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric Business Analyst who will help define our tech. product vision and strategy and drive the innovation and evolution into our platform. They will understand customer requirements and then be responsible for creating and driving product roadmaps and features.
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- Elicit requirements from internal and external stakeholders and work with systems/application teams
- Develop solutions to complex problems, requiring the regular use of ingenuity and creativity, within the larger context of the business needs and objectives; coordinating with business areas
- Work closely with other teams to assist with integration design, development, implementation, and documentation through the creation of system/flow diagrams
- Support user acceptance testing and adoption of changes through planning, test-scenario identification, communication, and execution
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders across different internal teams to make sure that all are on board with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Communicate technical requirements with software engineers by translating business needs into data models, and UML diagrams.
- Provide weekly project updates to Project Manager and all internal stakeholders
- Define and monitor work level key risk / issues and take care of them
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Maintain all project related documents and ensure they are regularly updated
Basic Qualifications :
- BE/B. Tech (CS/IT)
- 4 + years of experience and must have worked on at least two projects or products end-to-end (from project inception to project go-live) as a BA/Sr. BA.
- Should have handled a team of 10-15 resources including 3-4 QA.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present effectively to both business and technical audiences at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical acumen, comfortable generating and evaluating various forecasts, metrics and analysis
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Experience in JIRA defect management (logging, tracking, status reporting, risk identification and reporting)
- Must be an excellent collaborator and team player
- Must have experience writing acceptance criteria, BRDs, Use Cases, and user stories