EDINNO - Secretarial Manager/Legal Manager (2-5 yrs)
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 2+ years
Qualification: CS Qualified and member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS)
Roles and Responsibility:
- To lead and manage Secretarial process framework for the Organization.
- To convene Board Meetings
- Legal review & drafting of all commercial agreements
- To perform all ancillary functions to ensure inspection and audit are successfully conducted
- To ensure company follows all corporate governance standards
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Laws and regulations and guidelines.
- To draft new policies in coordination with Legal Department as required by organization needs and review existing policies in accordance with latest legal rulings
- To conduct initial litigation case assessment and investigation, draft pleadings, written statements, rejoinders, applications, manage litigations, coordination with advocates, etc.
- Advise the company on arbitration, negotiation, and conciliation in commercial disputes between various parties
- Undertake legal audit of the businesses/units to ensure compliance of legal matters and suggest improvements and interact with regional head/business heads
- Comply with ROC & MCA requirements
- Maintenance of Minutes of Board Meetings, Annual General Meetings & Extra Ordinary General meetings
- Compliances with Companies Act 2013, & Other Statutes
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers etc.
- Interaction with External Agencies for Secretarial Compliances
An ideal candidate would have:
- At least 4+ years of relevant CS experience
- Law degree will be an added advantage
- Should have excellent communication, interpersonal and Leadership skills
- Experience in providing proactive, in-depth, business-focused advice