EDINNO - Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (2-5 yrs)
EDINNO is an Emerging Technology Company Delivering Innovative Solutions and Engaging Platforms for Learners and Educators Globally. Leveraging A Deep Technical Acumen and Expertise in Development, Customization & Integration of Complex Enterprise-Level Solutions
Job Description :
- Finalize the Financial Statement of the company with regard to the requirement of the of the Company's Act and relevant Accounting Standards and Prepared the Audit report
- Preparation of various MIS report site wise periodically like status report of accounts, budgeting for various expenses on quarterly and annually basis for the company.
- Details related to Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss A/c for the finalization of accounts with the auditors
- Provide details for tax audit & annual filling of return and ensuring compliance with Income Tax Rules and regulations
- MIS preparations
- Controlling of Project Budget - expenditures, allocation and receivables.
- Preparation all required details and finalization of amount of tax.
- Ascertain of Advance Tax liability of the Firm & Individual and making payments within prescribed time frame as per the income tax rules.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Scrutinize and checking of all the ledgers of accounts periodically and prepared report.
- Timely monitoring and completion of accounting & internal auditing system of internal control for the company.
- Looking after fund flow and cash flow statement on daily basis for circulating information to partners
- Regular payment of vendors and maintain various ageing reports of vendors for different periods
Qualification And Experience :
1. CA having experience of 2 - 5 years preferably in Services Sector
2. Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
3. Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills.