Head of Talent Acquisition at Ediiie
Views:469 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Ediiie - Product Manager (3-6 yrs)
Product Manager - Ediiie, Kompanions & IXR Labs (3-6 yrs)
- Build, scale, innovate and continuously strive to make the product better
- Deep understanding of customer needs and gather product related requirements
- Lead the development of the product roadmap through conducting user research, analyzing the competitive environment and understanding key product metrics
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Be aware and closely track competition & their offerings.
- Work closely with the design team to create wireframes and write requirements/specifications for all new product features and additions to existing features
- Liaison with external vendors for quick product integrations both in-terms of technology and SME's
- Support pre-sales and sales teams with all product insights & launches
- Guide products through the life cycle from conception to launch to evaluation
- Build and document product use cases and scenarios
- Build backlogs of capabilities
- Help track the development
- Assist with running our daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly scrums
- Exhibit sound product judgment and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving business goals.