Member - Talent Acquisition at Edgeverve
Views:1619 Applications:513 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:400
Edgeverve - Talent Engagement Role - HR Business Partner (3-9 yrs)
Key Highlights :
- The HR-BP would be evaluating Incentive plans, Goal sheets and other Business specific activities.
- Problem Solving: The HR Spoc will be solely responsible to address and resolve the issues and grievances ensuring strict adherence to company policies and also following the progressive disciplinary matrix in case of policy violations
- The role offers a holistic experience on HR Business partnering. Every day is a new day as a wide range of queries come up on a daily basis. we also encourage the HR-BPs to take up new projects to enhance the existing HR practices. The organization believes in service excellence and encourages innovation
- Managing end to end HR deliverables for HR operations and Employee relations across entire employee life cycle.
- Providing information and interpretation to employees regarding the Human resources policies, procedures and practices.
- Liaison between management and employees by meeting employees on a regular basis, to resolve and manage questions, concerns, issues and escalations.
- Resolve attitudinal, behavioral or disciplinary, ethical issues with respect to employees.
- Counseling employees on performance/behavior issues when required.
- Make recommendations on initiatives and policies that are required for building a progressive and vibrant work culture.
- Participate with teams to develop and implement guidelines and policies that support our business, culture, and organizational philosophy.
- Work towards improving employee engagement for the teams.
- Assisting in the implementation of the Strategic HR plan, projects, and initiatives to add value to both, the business and its employees
- Conduct exit interviews and perform analysis of the same to identify issues/patterns and work towards resolving them.
- Document skip/focus group discussions, employee feedback and provide periodic analysis with recommendations of the same to business.
- Proactively Analyze issues/trends (such as attrition, disengagement, etc.), recommend strategies and take up end to end ownership to implement the desired change/outcome.
- Continuously re engineer HR function at location to add value to business.
- Participate in setting up systems for resolving employee queries and issues on all aspects of HR
- Post Graduate in HR from premier institutes
- 3+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner
Desired Skills and attributes :
- Functional expertise with in depth knowledge of Human Resource Management
- Strong conceptual understanding of the applicable HR aspects
- High employee-centric behavior and Cheerful disposition with the employees
- Operational Excellence
- Result orientation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good relationship management with various stakeholders in the organization
- Self-driven, highly resilient with ability to work under high pressure and stressful situations
- High learnability and eagerness to explore newer projects and assignments