Member - Talent Acquisition at Edgeverve
Views:860 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:211
Edgeverve - Talent Development Specialist (2-5 yrs)
- To contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of the Company's HR strategy in order to ensure that organisational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
- To design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support the Company.
- Ambition to be a high performing organization; to include initiatives which foster a high performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norm.
- To support specific performance improvement initiatives, eg. a new competency framework and 360 degree feedback process.
- To identify opportunities for performance improvement; conducting external research into good practice and new ideas.
- To design and facilitate in-house events (e.g. workshops, away days) as required.
- To ensure effective communication towards building staff engagement.
- An OD qualification, or equivalent professional knowledge gained through the significant experience working as an OD specialist or as an HR generalist with an OD focus.