Member - Talent Acquisition at Edgeverve
Views:424 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Edgeverve - Senior Member/Specialist - Digital Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Senior Member/Specialist - Digital Marketing
Job Description :
- Responsible for the digital marketing strategy, campaign development and performance
- Manage the website strategy and optimization
- Own and run the content marketing calendar to deliver on defined objectives
- Implement and manage martech to enable effective and efficient marketing processes.
- Develop, drive and support the creation and implementation of digital programs and campaigns through email, website, SEO, PPC, social media and other emerging or relevant digital channels.
- Partner closely with marketing peers, product teams and cross-functional teams to ensure all digital programs and campaigns align to overall communication strategies and tactics.
- Measure the effectiveness of all digital programs with established metrics and KPIs. Provide insights and make recommendations to continuously improve performance for customer engagement and demand generation.
- Experience handling multiple marketing vendors
- Deep understanding of Website backend, SEO, marketing automation and technology ecosystem in the digital space
- Should be articulate and a quick learner
- High energy and Execution oriented
- Demonstrate organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast paced environment
- Good sociability and networking skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and good presentation skills
- Highly creative should contribute extensively in creating campaigns
- Work very closely with the sales function
- Establish and manage expectations of stakeholders Sales, Product Management and Senior Leaders
- Should collaborate with other groups as necessary
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience, preferably in the IT Sector
- Comprehensive experience in the technical aspects of Digital Marketing
- Metrics and results-oriented