Member - Talent Acquisition at Edgeverve
Views:1503 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:411
Edgeverve - Product Manager (9-14 yrs)
XtractEdge delivers insights from enterprise documents to make better decisions. As organizations shift from simply surviving in a digital era to thriving in a digital world, the business opportunities for enterprises that can extract value from their data have never been greater.
XtractEdge, the Document AI platform, provides you a powerful tool to gain insight from documents; legal contracts, commercial insurance papers, SOPs, images, handwritten notes, PDFs, emails, or any other document. Enterprises can now unlock unlimited possibilities by gleaning insights from myriad unstructured data to deliver measurable business value.
Role- Product Manager
- Partner with Internal and External stakeholders and contribute in building overall product strategy
- Helps to define the product vision
- Communicate with all stakeholders, prepare project plans, release notes, etc., and conduct timely business-technology governance meetings
- Work with engineering /UX teams to provide comprehensive business solutions
- 9+ years in the industry with minimum of 5+ years in product Management in
- Prior Experience in AI enabled / using products - NLP or Computer vision or ML or AI
- Familiarity with various generative AI models, such as generative adversarial networks (GANs), variational autoencoders (VAEs), and transformer models, is important to understand their strengths, limitations, and use cases.
- Experience in transformer models like BERT, ContractBERT
- Machine Learning, AI, Language models experience, or experience in AI builder products.
- Limited experience in Data science and data engineering is a plus
- Scaled agile product management principles