Member - Talent Acquisition at Edgeverve
Views:1032 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:324
Edgeverve - Platform Product Manager (5-13 yrs)
EdgeVerve, a fully owned subsidiary of Infosys Limited, is a global leader in AI, Automation, and Analytics. Our technology empowers enterprises globally to bring life to their digital transformation initiatives.
We are not just building path-breaking products; we are building technology that will unlock hidden business value from your business processes, documents, and supply chain.
Our digital platforms help clients capitalize on the inherent power of a connected enterprise. We do this by amplifying the human potential, crafting connected customer journeys and exploiting the power of value networks.
Powered by native AI and automation capabilities, with security and scalability at the core, our digital platforms help enterprises discover & automate processes, digitize & structure unstructured data and unlock the power of the network by integrating enterprises.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work with product engineering and the UX to develop regional specific adaptations of the product.
- Be responsible for achieving the cost position for the product in all regions.
- Work with operations, sales, and marketing teams to identify key areas of business opportunity, and develop effective, efficient solutions.
- The platform is critical to our business and an industry game changer.
- Develop product vision and strategy and set goals to meet business objectives.
- Create well-defined functional product requirements, specifications, page flows, mockups, and prototypes, that specify designs for useful and valuable products and features.
- Collaborate development team to scope and plan projects.
- Drive the full product development cycle to ensure new features and enhancements are built for success and on schedule
- Track progress against goals and objectives, using both quantitative feedback from reporting tools and qualitative feedback from users.
- Domain- Annuity and Assurance, Insurance, BFSI
- 5+ yrs experience in platform tech ecosystem, products, technologies and how the various components interact with one another.
- Exceptional ability to articulate both product value and requirements to business and engineering, respectively.
- Exceptional and demonstrable problem-solving and product design capabilities
- Ability and desire to work with multidisciplinary teams to deliver world-class, market-leading products and services.
- Ability to work independently in a shifting environment.
- Ability to apply systems thinking and develop holistic solutions.