Member - Talent Acquisition at Edgeverve
Views:94 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Edgeverve - Member/Learning Consultant - Knowledge Services (4-8 yrs)
POSITION OBJECTIVE: A key member of the Edge Verve (EV) Knowledge Services team, the Learning Consultant works closely within their team of trainers and technical writers and cross functionally with allocated product teams, project teams and customers to design, develop and deliver innovative world class product and services training solutions to Edge Verve's customers, employees and partners in direct support of the EdgeVerve learning strategy and roadmap.
- End to end learning design, development and delivery as they relate to assigned EdgeVerve products and services.
- Actively seek to understand upcoming product releases, estimate efforts for respective deliverables for all training modalities (instructor led and eLearning) and create a sound training plan to ensure all audiences are well supported post product launch.
- Play a learning advisory role during the training request intake process, understanding the needs of the future learners, making recommendations and providing consultative support on the learning outcomes.
- Deliver innovative and engaging training to a wide range of audiences, from marketing teams to code developers and new joiners.
- Develop professional and engaging eLearning materials for your allocated products.
- Deliver training globally to customers via WebEx.
- Collect and report on training feedback.
- Takes a - Can-Do- approach and attitude and delivers.
- Instructional designers
- Problem solving
- Presentation Skills
- Story boarders
- Training delivery and facilitation
- Camtasia, Articulate or similar for creation of eLearning materials
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in electronics, engineering or computer science or related technical degree preferred.
- Minimum 4-8 years of experience in a similar corporate role working progressively within learning and development/professional services/customer deployment support with responsibility for creating customer training programs and/or employee capability programs.
- Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation preferred.
- Basic understanding of .Net is preferable.