Member - Talent Acquisition at Edgeverve
Views:898 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:237
Edgeverve - Lead - Product Marketing (13-19 yrs)
1. Analyze market trends and customer pain points to craft a unique and compelling value proposition for product solutions. Collaborate closely with product strategy, product management and sales team to create content assets to drive multi-channel marketing programs.
2. Gain insights into customer use of product offerings, new opportunities and buyer personas at the target client segments.
3. Design and communicate the value proposition of new products and releases to the sales team. Develop solution demos to facilitate the selling process.
4. Support the business strategy of penetration across strategic client segments. Work with the regional marketing team to design and execute multi-channel marketing programs to enhance sales for the solutions.
5. Create product marketing content such as brochures, factsheets, white papers, videos, social and web content
6. Create, edit, proofread and manage the production of digital and print content assets
7. Design and develop thought leadership programs to enhance brand visibility in the platform space
8. Collaborate with the digital marketing team to design outreach programs to maximize market coverage, impact and outcomes
9. Work with analyst relations team to design a robust engagement program to achieve better mindshare and appropriate ratings
10. Speak about products at external and internal platforms
Knowledge /Skills Required :
1. Ability to build strategic perspective and influence at senior level
2. High impact communication across multiple formats: Full professional proficiency in English
3. Thorough understanding of content-led brand development principles, frameworks, techniques and best practices
4. Ability to narrate interesting and relevant stories that stand out from the clutter while retaining the core solution value proposition
5. Ability to build collaborative partnerships: Work with various internal and external stakeholders to drive effective product marketing strategy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.