EdgeVerve - HR Business Partner (5-10 yrs)
- The primary purpose of the HR Business Partner is to define and lead delivery of the people plan that enables the business to achieve its goals.
- The role would require strategic business partner providing business driven insights to support decision making and determine appropriate global / business wide interventions.
- They also act as coach to that team, and a champion for team effectiveness, values & behaviors and leadership expectations.
- They are responsible for supporting effective management of people within the business through coaching of business leaders and delivery of a fit for purpose HR service.
- Along with People Advisors, they work closely in partnership with HR Services and CoE specialists.
- By monitoring external trends and having a strong commercial business understanding, the HR Business Partner acts as a positive disruptor, identifying opportunities to create and sustain high performance at the business level.
- The role holder takes a lead on organization efficiency, modernization and transformation in their business and acts as a catalyst for change within their business and the HR function.