EdgeVerve - Engineering Manager (14-22 yrs)
Job Description :
- Providing End-to-End Technical Leadership Leading engineering, technical, and managerial direction for problem definition, analysis, requirement development, Managing Agile based development Partnering with product management to lead features execution across engineering disciplines to deliver great experiences.
- Should have participated in the architecture of software products in leading product companies and have worked on product development.
- Strong knowledge on the product framework, ability to leverage technology platforms, frameworks and tools to meet business needs, ability to use emerging technologies to enhance product architecture.
- Should be well versed with technology frameworks, platforms and tools available in a solution space and their licensing terms, especially for open source products, and should be able to direct platform decisions avoiding legal pitfalls.
- Analytical Abilities, Leading Teams, Ability to build Relationships/Networking with different stakeholders.
Ability to build trust and confidence, Ability to motivate team to get the deliverables.
- Ability to Empowers People but still maintain control, Recognizing and rewarding People, Conflict Management capabilities, Talent Management, Strong communication skills, ability to handle ambiguity, ability to work in multiple/diverse stakeholder environment, ability to utilize the skills in the given team, strong presentation and articulation skills, Strong mentoring skill
- Providing oversight and accountability for technical decisions Driving efficient execution against the business and technical strategy. Owning and motivating the young and highly energetic team Mentoring people, helping them grow, and developing their careers