EdgeGrid - Sales Manager (3-7 yrs)
At EdgeGrid, we are changing the way energy is produced and consumed. We are leading the energy transition to accelerate zero-carbon future. EdgeGrid is a:
- Data and market platform re-shaping the last-mile delivery of energy
- Rewards consumers for supporting climate-friendly power and responsible energy usage
- One energy cloud platform, where everyone can connect, transact and create value.
As a Sales Manager, you will be directly contributing to EdgeGrid's growth by identifying clients, prospecting and onboarding customers to EG platform. You will discover new leads, build trusted relationships with your prospects, while working to understand their business requirements. Your conversations with customers will help align their business requirements with EdgeGrid's offering. You will be the frontline ambassador of EdgeGrid's core values and offerings.
Your key responsibilities shall be:
- Understand and own the mission of the company and help the customers succeed; customers should benefit from moving towards climate-friendly power.
- Understand and align with company's overall objectives; have a clear understanding of product offerings and value proposition to the end consumers.
- Build a high-quality sales pipeline and pre-qualified leads within the area designated
- Generate a sales funnel by identifying prospective customers, understand key decision-makers, and maintain deals in EG CRM
- Convey EG value proposition to prospective clients and close deals, meeting onboarding targets
- Partner with teams internally to ensure weve accurately scoped out technical needs, and that our customers have a smooth onboarding transition
- Build channel partnerships with local networks and entrepreneurs
- Represent opportunities to the company with an account and territory plan to drive consensus
Here is what we are looking for :
- Passionate self-starter that's willing to develop and work a territory plan
- Experience with a B2B or B2C startup is preferred
- Experience of driving sales and growth in early-stage companies/startups
- Demonstrated a collaborative approach with the cross-functional teams between tech/marketing/field services and finance
- A smart persona with proven skills in door-to-door sales of the difficult-to-sell proposition
- Good communication skills with fluency in local language of your chosen location
- Demonstrated ability to document and maintain detailed customer information in CRM platforms
- Understanding of business consumers and the key levers required for promoting adoption
Key Skills - Field sales