Talent Acquisition Manager at Edge.ai
Views:406 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Edge - Senior Sourcing Recruiter (5-14 yrs)
Recruiter (Data Associate)
Who we are?
At EDGE, we believe simplifying employee data will help large corporates solve sub-optimal talent management problems. This data is more critical after the pandemic, as managing a remote workforce has shifted from optional to essential.
We have spent the past decade understanding the workforce from the IT and BFSI industries. We have used this employee data to create a sophisticated intelligence. This brain behind our AI-based products is called EDGE graph- . We have used 12 million job descriptions and more than 38 million profiles to build the graph.
Our products like Pathfinder, Recruit and Mobility are deployed in IT companies like Wipro, HCL, UST Global, etc. and help them upskill, invest, and maintain their existing people. It has helped organisations improve their workforce availability, billing, allocations and drive straight bottom-line impacts. The new order of talent decisions helps us define, identify, and plan for a future-ready workforce.
We build end-to-end talent management products for organisations so that they have a 360-degree view of their talent supply chain. This helps them make informed talent decisions efficiently and build an intelligent workforce.
We built EDGE Networks in 2012 in an apartment in Bangalore and soon, were supported by the National Skill Development Corporation of India (NSDC). We are a part of the NASSCOM Product Council and have been recognized by Gartner, Deloitte, Equidam, NVIDIA, Amazon as an innovative tech HR startup in various titles.
At Edge, we understand that modern companies that put the employees at the center of their workings, backed with data, will make their organisation productive. This is how we, at Edge, use tech for good.
EDGE is looking for a recruiter who has knowledge -skills, competencies and has hired candidates across- Developer, Managers, Project Managers, Product Managers, Operations, Marketing, full-stack Developer, Backend, Front end, Java, React, Android, etc. across IT, Technology, BFSI, Fintech, Ecommerce domain.
Experience: 4+ Years
Work from Home
Traits that you have
- A team player - I know we only win if we all win. I recognise and value the different perspectives and skills my squad mates bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of our mission.
- An excellent communicator - I know and understand the importance of clear, on-time communication. My spoken and written communication skills stand out for clarity and conciseness.
- The customer's biggest fan - I demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes.
- A collaboration champion - I work closely with my colleagues to ensure alignment and champion the sharing of learning across teams.
- Comfortable being uncomfortable - I am comfortable with uncertainty. I have the ability to effectively manage myself through ambiguity by making meaning, building relationships and creating clarity with my peers.
- Continuous improvement junkie - I constructively challenge the status quo, I look for better ways of doing things and passionately advocate continuous improvement.
- Committed to my own and others' growth - I strive to stretch and grow myself and others by identifying my own development areas, seeking feedback, and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow every day.
- A problem solver - I am energised by tackling complex problems. I use my critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the product.
- Commercially and Tech curious - I have a wide-angle lens. I am curious about what is happening in the external market and in emerging trends and innovations (technological and otherwise) and how we use this information to better inform our decisions and actions.
- Risk savvy - I build sustainable solutions that protect stakeholders and customers and proactively address risks by role-modelling improvements in the product's overall risk and control environment.
Why should you join us?
We are concerned not only with the growth of the company, but each other's personal and professional growth, too. We are transparent, open and have a collaborative work environment. And above all, you need to bring your best. The rest does not really matter. With WFH becoming more normalized, you best believe we have been sharing our favorite ways to prioritize a healthy work-life balance at home (Netflix, anyone?).
Location - Bangalore
Type - Permanent, Full Time, Contract