Talent Acquisition Manager at Edge.ai
Views:1016 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Edge - Sales Manager - Technology/SaaS Product (10-15 yrs)
Experience: 10 + Years
Location : Bangalore preferred
Compensation: Best in the Industry
Education: Graduate, preferably with an MBA/ PGDM
Industry Type: Technology / SaaS product
Role: Sales Specialist / Manager
Functional Area: Sales
Brief about the company
EdGE Networks is a leading skill development and technology solutions provider based in Bangalore, India. Passionate about improving the quality, value and nature of skill development system and making it easily accessible across India, our trump card lies in our ability to use technology and services to identify gaps, and fill those with skills that empower the youth. We excel in Analysis of Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Predictive Analysis. Our intelligent apps, tools, services and solutions are designed to accelerate, enhance, improve, and influence growth, trends and efficiency of businesses and create an eco-system based on skills. We build solutions for today and tomorrow's challenges. The machines of tomorrow will have a revolutionary impact on business and it will have its impact on services ranging from airlines to hospitals, energy to disaster management. For more details, please go to www.getedge.ai
Desired Candidate Profile
Sales management :
1. Meeting and exceeding set sales targets while adhering to company's sales rules of engagement.
2. Quarterly achievements and progress of plan realization will be discussed periodically with the executive team
3. Collaborating with the other groups, e.g. customer success / marketing / platform / product.
4. Experience with SaaS product selling is a must.
Prospects and Pipeline Management :
1. Identifying and active searching for new prospects, analyzing sales potential and work out sales activities.
2. Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
3. Making prospecting a part of the regular routine ensuring that new prospects are added to the pipeline on a consistent basis, by collaborating with Business Heads
Proposals, forecast, contracts, market, etc. :
1. Forecasting on regular basis, (and quarterly review towards the executive team)
2. Qualify business opportunities thoroughly and manage the pipeline
3. Close contracts with clients in agreement with the company's contractual conditions
4. Together with the product management/ Business Heads, work out business cases
5. Detect and analyze information regarding company's customers and its market, in order to improve knowledge of the environment and to apply it in the form of new or modified products and service
Product knowledge :
1. Gaining expertise of the functioning and advantages of the products in order to position the benefits and value proposition to prospects.
2. Participating in product info sessions
3. Providing feedback to the product team on inputs received from customer / prospects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.