Senior Manager - HR at EDEN Renewables
Views:915 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
EDEN Renewables - Head - Legal & Land (18-22 yrs)
Role & Responsibility
- Manage and Strategize litigations before different courts, tribunals etc.
- Provide all types of legal, para legal, compliance and regulatory support to the management.
- Provide legal opinions on complicated legal issues.
- Provide Regulatory support to the business development, Project and commercial teams in handling matters relating to the business.
- Responsible for Site Identification & survey, assessment of land authentication with proved govt documents as need for Solar PV Plants.
- Coordination with concern authorities for collecting the approved land Map & papers, Site measurement & marking, Possession, Documents preparation, Mutation etc.
- Prepare & Monitor budget, negotiate and execute the acquisition process. To conduct Legal Due diligence of projects and support other departments, examine public and private records.
- Drafting of Deeds and Documents (Will/Lease/Sale/Power of Attorney/Registry/Mortgage) and other agreements as per need. Scrutiny of all revenue documents for various approvals/ permissions
- Obtaining Approvals, NOCs, GOs, CTO, CTE and cabinet Approvals related to ongoing and upcoming Projects.
Knowledge & Skills-
- Handled the Land Acquisition for multiple Solar PV plants in different states in country
- Search & Verification of ownership/ Title and Due-Diligence of properties from the concerned Departments Administering the gamut of activities like pre-& post acquisition activity of land located at remote areas, calculating the stamp duty, ensuring legal compliance for tender documents.
- Competency in completing the relevant Legal/ Statutory compliances for new Projects along with Identification and Verification of Agricultural and /or non-agricultural land for new Project,
- Negotiation with Farmers & Liaison with Local Bodies like DM, ADM, SDM, Tehsildar, Registrar, Sub- Registrar, Revenue Inspector/Kanungoo, Lekhpal/Patwari, Gram Panchyat and other officials for obtaining necessary permission/sanctions and ensuring compliance with statutory obligations.
- Obtaining permissions to purchase Land more than ceiling limit from concerned authority i.e. Divisional Commissioner, Permission for Purchase of SC/ST Land on name of Company.
- Mutation, Demarcation and Conversion of Land, exchange of Government land with private land as per the statutory guide lines of different location basis or states in the country.
- Follow-up of legal cases in various Courts with the co-ordination of Advocate/ Lawyers, handling issues pertaining to Government Rules and Regulations. Managed land record, MIS and tracking of legal issues/matters in different courts in various districts.
- Vetted the civil suits and criminal cases, written statements & Replies of notice. Handled pleadings before SDM / Tehsil Courts, land partition matters, Drafted agreement to sale, sale deeds, lease deed, Affidavit, Indemnity Bounds and all kinds of Agreements.