Senior Manager - HR at EDEN Renewables
Views:1772 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
EDEN Renewables - Head - Legal & Land (18-22 yrs)
Role & Responsibility
- Manage and Strategize litigations before different courts, tribunals etc.
- Provide all types of legal, para legal, compliance and regulatory support to the management.
- Provide legal opinions on complicated legal issues.
- Provide Regulatory support to the business development, Project and commercial teams in handling matters relating to the business.
- Responsible for Site Identification & survey, assessment of land authentication with proved govt documents as need for Solar PV Plants.
- Coordination with concern authorities for collecting the approved land Map & papers, Site measurement & marking, Possession, Documents preparation, Mutation etc.
- Prepare & Monitor budget, negotiate and execute the acquisition process. To conduct Legal Due diligence of projects and support other departments, examine public and private records.
- Drafting of Deeds and Documents (Will/Lease/Sale/Power of Attorney/Registry/Mortgage) and other agreements as per need. Scrutiny of all revenue documents for various approvals/ permissions
- Obtaining Approvals, NOCs, GOs, CTO, CTE and cabinet Approvals related to ongoing and upcoming Projects.
Knowledge & Skills-
- Handled the Land Acquisition for multiple Solar PV plants in different states in country
- Search & Verification of ownership/ Title and Due-Diligence of properties from the concerned Departments Administering the gamut of activities like pre-& post acquisition activity of land located at remote areas, calculating the stamp duty, ensuring legal compliance for tender documents.
- Competency in completing the relevant Legal/ Statutory compliances for new Projects along with Identification and Verification of Agricultural and /or non-agricultural land for new Project,
- Negotiation with Farmers & Liaison with Local Bodies like DM, ADM, SDM, Tehsildar, Registrar, Sub- Registrar, Revenue Inspector/Kanungoo, Lekhpal/Patwari, Gram Panchyat and other officials for obtaining necessary permission/sanctions and ensuring compliance with statutory obligations.
- Obtaining permissions to purchase Land more than ceiling limit from concerned authority i.e. Divisional Commissioner, Permission for Purchase of SC/ST Land on name of Company.
- Mutation, Demarcation and Conversion of Land, exchange of Government land with private land as per the statutory guide lines of different location basis or states in the country.
- Follow-up of legal cases in various Courts with the co-ordination of Advocate/ Lawyers, handling issues pertaining to Government Rules and Regulations. Managed land record, MIS and tracking of legal issues/matters in different courts in various districts.
- Vetted the civil suits and criminal cases, written statements & Replies of notice. Handled pleadings before SDM / Tehsil Courts, land partition matters, Drafted agreement to sale, sale deeds, lease deed, Affidavit, Indemnity Bounds and all kinds of Agreements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.