Senior Manager at Edelweiss Tokio Life
Views:3036 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance - Branch Development Partner - Agency (5-10 yrs)
Branch Development Partner - Agency
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance is hiring for Branch Development Partners across multiple locations to manage the Learning & Development needs for all the development managers & agents in their allocated branch. This could be achieved by delivering mandated learning programs, conducting TNI as well as coaching & mentoring employees to address performance issues, managing training documentation and reporting.
Functional Responsibilities :
- Coordinate with the Branch Head, Development Manager & Agents to understand their learning requirements & provide the necessary development interventions
- Maintain the high morale, satisfaction & engagement levels of the Development Managers & Agents through Training inventions and Business activities
- Train employees on Products and Processes
- Coach Development Managers and Agents on selling skills by accompanying them on sales meetings
- Drive early success for new joinees through structured interventions
- Maintain all MIS related to Branch Training activities
- Preparation of Training Calendars and adherence
- Lead on the job trainings for all customer facing roles in Agency Sales
- Liaison with Regional Office and Zonal Team to provide feedback on Training content requirements
- Drive communication & track completion of learning assignments including e-learning for Development Managers and Agents
Past Experience :
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in Sales Training in LI Agency Channel. Candidates with insurance sales experience preferred.
If you have :
- Good understanding of LI industry and markets
- Experience in Training Delivery & Administration, co-ordination with the sales team, coaching & mentoring
- High service orientation
- Prior experience with AV conferencing, e-learning software and hardware and multimedia modes of instruction; then please do connect with us
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.