HR at Edelweiss Financial Services
Views:2955 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Edelweiss - Team Lead - CRM (3-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Coordinate Team Lead activities working within tech team and business
2) Complete hands-on on CRM platforms and underlying technologies like Java, Ruby on rails etc.
3) Liaise with stakeholders to identify project requirements, scope and objectives
4) Ensure that business needs are met as the project evolves.
5) Good in consolidating various reports and generate project progress report.
6) Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
7) Adherence to Agile management and well versed with latest development methodologies.
1) 3 to 5 years of experience in CRM platforms. Preference to techno- functional skills. Who can act as administrator for products.
2) Experience of working on multiple projects and cooperating with various stakeholders for delivery.
3) Expert in CRM products like Salesforce, Freshworks, Zoho etc. Must have been part of atleast one end to end implementation.
4) Hands-on with technology platform for enhancement and configurations. Should have knowledge of API integrations.
5) Knowledge of working with integrated solution like Customer Relationship Management, Finance, Document Management Systems and Lending suite.
6) Flexible to move within technologies to achieve deliveries and business goals.
7) Experience on Low code and no code platform would be added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.