HR Executive at Edelweiss Financial Services
Views:1915 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Edelweiss - Manager - IT Governance (6-9 yrs)
Inter group co-ordination
Management and oversight of Audit Consultants
Support and execution for Governance Committees
- Conduct IT assessments
- Identify Key IT risks and plan the mitigants with the stakeholders
- Drafting IT Policies/ Procedures as required
- Conduct training program on IT Gov
- Support in continuously improving the IT controls environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
Graduate/ PG, Certifications like CISA, CISSP, ISO 27001 will be preferred
- 6-8 years
- IT Audits
- IT Process improvements, Compliance
- IT Risk
- Good understanding of the IT General controls for development and Technology Infra
- Exposure to Global IT Process models like CoBIT, SEI CMM, ISO & ITIL
- Should have at least 2-3 years of exp in the Appl Dev/ Impl areas
- Worked on documentation of IT Policies/ Procedures
- Ability to independently interact with stakeholders including PMs, Risk and Compliance.
- Good written and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.