HR at Edelweiss Financial Services
Views:2191 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Edelweiss - Head - Engineering (11-20 yrs)
- Head of Engineering plays a leadership role in the engineering department where he seeks excellence in all engineering discipline.
- Leading strategic plans with regards to the technical development of software and establishes the business's technical vision that guides all aspect of technological development. He is also responsible for the overall system development life-cycle
- Manage, lead, and grow an engineering team for credit/lending business responsible for building the infrastructure, platforms, and processes that enable our product teams to deliver leading edge consumer solutions.
- Lead with a profound understanding of new and relevant technologies for the purpose of realizing efficiency.
- Set direction on engineering models that can scale to production
- Define and ensure a high level of product quality that incorporates privacy and security elements into the offering.
- Supervise the development of project work plans, milestones and budgets; monitor progress closely to ensure timely and cost-effective execution
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners and internal & external stakeholders
- Provide close mentorship, coaching to team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.