HR at Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
Views:11688 Applications:1905 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:440
Edelweiss Financial Services - Investor Relations Role - Corporate Development Team (1-3 yrs)
Women currently on break will be preferred.
About Edelweiss Financial Services :
Edelweiss is one of the leading diversified financial services conglomerates of India with presence across all significant areas including Credit, Financial Markets, Commodities, Asset Management and Life Insurance, and has a vastly diversified client base across HNIs, Corporate houses and Institutions. The Edelweiss Group today employs over 11,000 people in 450+ offices.
The firm's culture promotes entrepreneurial and results-driven approach while teamwork and intellectual rigour are an integral part of one's performance. We encourage members to display higher levels of initiative, hunger for learning, be self driven and take additional responsibility.
We recognize and nurture talent. Learning is embedded in our DNA and has been a constant feature of the Edelweiss culture. Working with Edelweiss means constantly challenging your own capabilities to reach newer heights. Edelweiss considers itself as a - young- organization and defines young as hungry for growth and driving that hunger through innovation and creativity- our core values.
Requisition Details for Corporate Development Team :
Corporate Development team is responsible for supporting Investor Relations and Business strategy through analytics and research support. Incumbent is expected to develop a deep understanding of the various financial services segments, competitive and regulatory landscape and shall be responsible for the following activities;
- Peer tracking and monitoring of industry trends and macro variables driving the financial services industry
- Tracking financial, business and operating performance of peers and analysis and benchmarking of performance trends
- Monitoring macro-economic and industry trends, regulatory changes, news, events and studying research reports
- Provide insightful analysis to business/internal stakeholders and to contribute in building IR narrative or addressing investor/analyst queries
- Performing qualitative and quantitative analysis of business MIS, KPIs and benchmarking with competition
- Working on Investor communication materials (Investor Presentation, press release etc.)
Shareholding Analytics :
- Managing, updating, recording the notes of investor interactions and generation of MIS and analytical reports from the IR database
- Co-ordinating investor meetings and other investor interactions
- Engaging with various internal and external stakeholders for obtaining inputs, data, information and co-ordination of project work-streams
Applicant Background :
Experience : Upto 3 years of work experience in Financial Analysis/MIS/Investor relations/equity research roles; BFSI sector experience is preferred
Education Preferred : CA / MBA (Finance)
Skill-set Functional skills :
- Analytical and research skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- A strong understanding of corporate finance concepts
- Ability to analyze financial statements, forecasts, models and other business metrics
- Ability to work with unstructured data and information and structure analysis/presentations
- Ability to think at a strategic level and a logical thought process
- Proficient in MS Power Point and MS Excel
Soft Skills :
- Motivated and willing to take full ownership and responsibility of the projects / work-streams assigned
- Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure and within deadlines
- Ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) & influence at all levels
- Team player, who works towards common team goals
- Attention to detail and maintaining high quality standards and controls
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.