HR at Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
Views:969 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Edelweiss Financial Services - Internal Auditor - CA (5-8 yrs)
Women currently on break will be preferred.
Job Purpose :
- Control reviews of Business and Enterprise functions
- Review of thematic special assignments
- Handling Internal Audit Process as per Companies Act (Internal Audit done by External Auditors)
Key Responsibilities :
Managerial Responsibilities : Yes (handling team of 3 persons)
Functional Responsibilities :
- Review of Policies and process with SOPs / RCSA
- Finalise Gaps and implementation of recommendation with Respective process owner
- Ensure internal audit compliance as per Companies Act.
Qualifications : CA.
- Having work experience of min. 5 years in Internal Audit function of Listed companies or work experience of Internal audit of Listed Companies with Big and Mid size audit firms.
Functional Competencies :
- Having experience of internal audit (preferably BFSI sector)
- Having knowledge of Company act and Taxation (Direct and Indirect)
Technical Competencies :
- Expertise of Excel and Power point
- Good in analytical (logics)
Behavioral Competencies :
- Good communication skill
- Good Presentation skill
Key Interactions :
Internal Nature or purpose of interaction :
- Meeting for internal reviews their functions
- Meeting for implementing controls
External Nature or purpose of interaction :
- Meeting with internal Auditors
- Finalise Internal Audit reports