HR at Edelweiss Financial Services
Views:2484 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Edelweiss - Credit Risk Role - Wholesale Business (5-10 yrs)
CREDIT RISK FOR WHOLESALE BUSINESS
This role involves overseeing the risk at the organization level and is responsible for identification, quantification, monitoring and management of risk. It also formulates and implements the risk policies
- Providing the overall leadership, vision and direction for risk management in Edelweiss
- Establishing an integrated risk management framework for all aspects of risks across the Organization
- Developing risk management policies, including the quantification of our risk appetite through specific risk limits
- Implementing a set of risk metrics and reports including key risk exposures and early warning indicators
- Developing the analytical, systems and data management capabilities to support the risk management
- Oversight of risk at an organizational level and adequate communication with the top management
- The incumbent will be part of Credit Risk COE at Group Risk & Assurance
- Effectively laying down credit risk policies for different asset classes in retail finance
- Second level of screening of credit proposals for retail finance business
- Independent evaluation of portfolio and collateral risk
- Analysis of Macro, industry and micro trends and its likely impact on the portfolio
- Competition Analysis
- Currently should be in Policy/ Risk role
- Knowledge of underwriting large loan proposals in retail finance.
- In depth knowledge of cash flow, balance sheet analysis, ratios, etc.
- Ability to dissect structures of credit proposals, identify gaps and suggest mitigations.
- Knowledge of Risk assessment, risk mitigation, risk event management techniques.
- Ability to communicate & influence at all levels
- Goal oriented, highly motivated and engaged person
- Analytic ability to understand the diverse complex business issues, identifying root causes and recommending solutions.
- Quality - high standards and controls, strong facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills for interfacing with senior and line management.