Junior Associate - Talent Acquisition at Edelweiss
Views:2258 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Edelweiss - Assistant Vice President/Deputy Vice President - Technical Project Manager (8-10 yrs)
Technical Project Manager
Designation : AVP/DVP
What you will do?
Role and Responsibilities :
Key areas of responsibility for this role include :
- Provide technical leadership and direction to team of developers and support engineers.
- Come up with innovative common technical solutions to remove manual repetitive tasks across teams.
- Run scrum and sprint grooming
- A strong communicator and facilitator
- Commercially astute, able to spot and seal an opportunity, and deliver
- Financial responsibility of various project budgets.
- Experienced with structured project management methods and processes, but pragmatic enough to adapt to the situation as required and proven ability to deliver
- Able to multi-task, drive engagements and oversee our people under your leadership
- Able to construct and run projects and initiatives
- An excellent conceptual, lateral and pragmatic thinker
- Strong people leadership skills with ability to mentor, develop and lead our people to their full potential
- Able to engage with our clients and bring a sound product and solution knowledge and experience.
What you will require?
- The key to your success will be your demonstrated ability in project management disciplines with the ability to execute projects through all phases, including implementation and completion with Sponsor endorsement.
- Overall 8-10 years of exp.
- 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry (experience owning a program/product/feature, scoping requirements, planning milestones, project management and working with technical teams)
- 5+ years of experience in software development and handling operations for complex distributed systems.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements, underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead teams to meet timelines.
- Proven analytical thinking, skills in metrics creation and project management, attention to details, and exceptional organizational skills
- Experience Agile Practioner/Scrum Master, coach multiple teams through the software development life cycle using Agile, Scrum, and Lean practices and works cross-functionally throughout the company to ensure projects are developed and deployed with quality and timely delivery into our production systems.
- Persistently and creatively removes obstacles that slow down or prevent programs from delivering against project objectives.
- Supports the adoption of key engineering excellence practices including Reflection, Learning, Code Review, Continuous Integration, and Automation.
- Experience with building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.