ED/VP - Global Markets Macro Structuring (7-14 yrs)
- Responsible to lead the team in structured product ideation, pricing and execution.
- Working with key stakeholders within and outside GM to deliver structured solutions across asset classes.
- Manage relationships with Sales, Trading, Control functions and other corporate functions on behalf of the team.
- Drive discussions to design and build robust analytical toolsets - efficient, reusable and scalable solutions for daily business 'reporting' and 'monitoring' requirements
- Staying up-to-date with latest industry trends to ensure the team provides best-in-class solutions to clients.
- Self-drive to identify gaps and strengthen current processes and controls
- Hire and train junior team members and also ensure they have a steep learning curve.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.