Employer at Peoplenomic
Views:699 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
ED - Investment Banking - BFSI Sector (14-18 yrs)
- Fee revenue generation and new clients' acquisition
- Business development for target sectors / clients across public and private market deals with revenue responsibility
- Successful closure of deals to achieve set targets
- Build and increase the market share / client base
- Fee Revenue Pipeline (Based on Advanced nature of closures, Definitive Term Sheets, Accepted LOI, etc.)
- Regular interactions with existing clients / new leads to handle relationship efficiently
- Oversee preparation of necessary pitch books & presenting to clients, developing the positioning, and building deal theses.
- Building relationships with key players and CXO/ decision makers in the sector
- Responsible for overseeing the due diligence, analysis, and documentation of Private Equity transactions; assist for the same in M&A and Structured Finance transactions.
Relevant Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Strong understanding of the industry & strategy to tap potential clients & companies
- Expert knowledge on IM, financial modeling and valuation principles
- Relationships with potential clients in the business ecosystem
- Resourceful in terms of network of friends, professional connects in the industry to source market intelligence
- Ability to spot emerging trends and accordingly work with cross-functional teams
- Eye for detail with ability to simultaneously manage multiple transactions
- Entrepreneurial attitude, ability to lead the team, build team morale & engagement
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-driven and highly motivated
Experience: Ideally should have min.14+ years of experience with key focus on BFSI sector transactions in Investment Banking. Should have a strong track record of successful deal closures and pipeline in the required sector.
Qualification: MBA from a top tier school/CA with an MBA
Reporting To: As per the internal reporting structure
Salary Band: Depending on candidate's background and experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.