Talent Acquistion at Risk Resources LLP
Views:2274 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Economist - Financial Research Group (1-11 yrs)
- We are looking for resourceful candidates to join our Financial Research group based in Hyderabad. The team works closely with various front office groups to provide high-quality and in-depth support to the investment research and decision processes of the firm's global proprietary trading strategies.
- The individual in this role is responsible for analyzing global economic developments and other related opportunities in interest rate and FX markets.
WHAT YOU'LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
- Follow, analyze, and summarize important developments related to global economic conditions, central bank policies, and financial data from different sources.
- Develop and maintain quantitative models to forecast macroeconomic data and assess the outlook for economic conditions, global interest rates, and exchange rates.
- Research methodology documents provided by government statistical agencies.
- Work with front office groups to develop models related to discretionary and systematic trading opportunities.
- Aid front office data analysis efforts by collaborating closely with technology development teams.
- Maintain dashboards to monitor the output from various models and keep track of macroeconomic as well as financial market movements.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A master's in economics or a closely related field, or a Ph.D. (or equivalent qualification), with one to twelve years of relevant experience and robust empirical/econometric skills.
- Knowledge of interactions between economic developments, financial databases like Bloomberg, and statistical packages like E-views.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.