Economics Research Role - Public Policy & Advocacy (2-8 yrs)
We are looking for academically brilliant rank holders/university toppers in Financial Modelling, Economics & Technology who are willing to work for few years in the domain of shaping public policy.
1. Seeking Strong Community and Social services oriented professionals who want to make a difference .
2. Overall, 3-8 yrs ( max) work experience with Corporates, Academicians or Think Tank (Public/Private), and who are willing to spend 2-3 years in horning their skills in Public policy & Advocacy.
3. These professionals will get to work with renowned people in Public domain in shaping Financial & Economic policies for New India & create a social impact.
4. Incumbent will be formulating and promoting fundamental reforms in critical areas of Economic policy, Macro Finance, Government spending, business & industry, investments & GDP.
1. Seeking Sharp, Motivated & Committed professionals with excellent pedigree.
2. Preferably Masters or PhD in Economics or Public policy from premium universities in India or abroad.
3. Prior experience of working with Think Tanks (Public/Private), government agencies or industry associations will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.