EDB at Economic Development Board
Views:356 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Economic Development Board - Human Resources Professional (4-7 yrs)
Mid-level Consultant - Human Resources
Preferred Experience :
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development or equivalent. Master's degree preferred.
- 4 to7 years of strong experience in handling human resources requirements of an organisation
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, consultant relations, safety, training, and preventive labour relations, preferred.
- A proactive approach to work and must be able to manage multiple tasks and people under tight working conditions and in a government compliant atmosphere.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to speak Telugu prefered
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Recruitment :
- coordinate with other divisions in the organisation to identify resource requirements and adequately address them in a time bound manner.
- responsible for hiring for team members for other divisions
2. HR Policy :
- Supports HR policy development and documentation in line with the vision of APEDB
- Supports in developing and implementing policy documents and consultant handbooks that can be referred to by APEDB consultants
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
3. Legal Compliance :
- Complies with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation/ laws; anticipating legislation/laws; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Participates in the conduct of investigations when consultant complaints or concerns are brought forth
4. Performance Development Plans (Learning & Development) :
- To work closely with senior management within the organisation on performance management
- Human Resources with the preparation of Annual budgets for HR & Training
- Assists with the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and consultant development programs.
- Establishment of an in-house consultant training system that addresses the company's training needs including training needs assessment, new consultant orientation or onboarding, management development, production cross-training, and the measurement of training impact.
- Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
- Maintains consultant training records
5. Consultant Database :
- Maintains consultant-related database. Prepares and analyses reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested
6. Mentoring and Coaching :
- Improves team lead and consultant performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing the selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and consultants.
7. Organisation Development :
- Carrying out of a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key consultant retention, organization design, and change management.
- Helps to monitor the organization's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes consultant satisfaction.
8. Other HR related activities :
- Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Assists to establish departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals.
- Provides necessary education and materials to managers and consultants including workshops, manuals, consultant handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Support in setting up Human Resource Information Systems for APEDB
- Support in setting up a knowledge management system
9. Any other work as assigned by the CEO
Note: All job postings will adhere to the guidelines mentioned in the G.O. Ms.No 89 Finance (HR.I) Department of the Government of Andhra Pradesh
Works in coordination with All departments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.